Daily2oon07022005 Daily2oon07022005

Horrible...

First off, it seems absolutely wrong for the star syndicate to ever get an award besides possibly 'turd' or 'underdog'. The reason for their "review pick" was obviously because they submitted during the end of the daily votings. Which explains the reason why it reads: 12:09 am in the origin area. The graphics were horrible... actually i thought threestar sorta had something going until i noticed it was 3seconds long. The sound quality was absolutely terrifying, especially the megaman thing. I had to turn down the volume because it screeched too much. It was a happy time while you were gone. I agree with one of the reviewers: how bout making a weekly tune, that way, its actually worth my time.

Link vs Darklink Link vs Darklink

it was good...

There was one thing that annoyed me, though. You kept on using that same flame movie clip over and over. It got really redundant and boring. Also, ur characters are kinda out of proportion, so ya..

Shitload ep. 1 ~monkeys~ Shitload ep. 1 ~monkeys~

An obvious influence of Weebl

First of all, the music was too fast paced for such a conversation type movie. Also, the voicing was an obvious rip off of theWeebl.

Mriez responds:

I'm gonna use slower music for my next animation, and about the Weebl stuff: it's a parody / tribute to weebl and bob. I'm a great fan of them and decided to make af flash in the same style (but with my own style in drawing), that became this one.

Ongirl 16'th MIX Ongirl 16'th MIX

HAR HAR HAR

All you n00bs.. I r0xored... I got an A with sudden.. HAR HAR eat that!!!

Onigirlluvr responds:

NCIE THANKS FOR PLAYING!

Onigirl DDR 18'th mix Onigirl DDR 18'th mix

Easiest one yet..

But still fun... Im addicted to these games.. They're really great.
268 - max combo
5604 - score

Onigirlluvr responds:

heh yep Thanks

Windows XP sim Windows XP sim

funny, hilarious jojojojojojojojojojojo

as funny as your face getting ripped off by Chewy the cocoa bean monster or you burning in flames of JO MAMMA!!! OHHHH []D\/\/|\|z0r5!!! GOod job, not syche ohhhhh []D to da n fizzle!!!!!

completely-random responds:

say that in plain english please?